We’re thrilled when members come forward with fresh ideas, and share their time and talents with the community.
While we need folks who can take the lead on events and help on an ongoing basis, lending a hand once in a while is very much appreciated too. No offer of help is too small!
You can, for example:
- Sell tickets, bake desserts or decorate the hall for one of the events.
- Serve food, play music or clean up at an event.
- Bartend on occasion if you have Smart Serve certification.
- Encourage your teenagers to accrue some of their volunteer hours at an event.
- Write posts for the website or maintain the membership roster.
- Distribute posters, brochures, and Pampered Chef catalogues.
- Visit newcomers to the community and deliver welcome packages.
The future looks bright for the ABCA, so please grow along with us! Help keep the tradition alive for the enjoyment and benefit of everyone in the community.
If you would like to participate in any way, or have ideas to share or suggestions to make, Freda Russell would love to hear from you!