Spring is here, let the fundraising begin! Thanks to the hardworking Events Committee, there are activities to suit most everyone this year. Kicking off the special events season are:
- Wednesday, May 4 from 5 – 7:30 p.m., Spring Fling Fashion Show featuring colourful collections from Perth’s Lavender & Lace and the Westport BamBooo Company. $15 admission includes hors d’oeuvres, coffee/tea and dessert. Cash (wine) bar, too.
- Friday, May 6 to July 8 at 10 a.m., Line Dancing Classes. Motion is Lotion! $50/10 classes. Call Freda at (613) 273-2571 for info.
- Saturday, June 4 from 6 – 9 p.m., Down East Lobsterfest with all the trimmings. $50 per person. This is sure to become an annual event, don’t miss it!
- The popular Spring Wilton Cheese Fundraiser runs from May 12 – 23, with order pick-up on Saturday, May 28 at the hall from 10 a.m. until noon. Delicious cheese, perfect for al fresco dining and summer entertaining.
- Classic Theatre Festival Fundraiser, Thursday at 8 p.m., June 30, July 28 and September 1. The ABCA will receive $15 from each ticket sold for these three performances. Enjoy an entertaining evening of professional theatre and support the ABCA at the same time.